Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinque Terre, cont.


The fun continues here in the cinque terre. The sun was shining brightly today and its soooo beautiful here. This morning we took the train to the first town of five, Riomaggoire, and from there we hiked to the next two towns. Each one was unique and we just spent are time exploring each individual town and soaking up the sun on the way. The hiking here is all on the coastal cliffs, from one town to the next, its amazing. After exploring, we came back to Monterosso had a great late lunch and sat on the beach and went swimming. And YES we did not have our mothers to remind us to put sun tan lotion on....so we are now paying for it, we are FRIED :) feels great though! Keeping this short, we have two more nights here, then off to Interlaken, Switzerland to do some hiking in the Alps!!! Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't remember to put sun tan lotion on. I didn't remember that being one of your items for packing. Is it expensive to stay there? Are you staying in a hostel or hotel? Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi says, "Enjoying your pictures and I know you don't want to hear this, but we are counting your days of return...Can't wait"

    Mom says..."Honey.,,,,where's the lotion?"

    Bampa says..."I don't know what to say besides, keep the pictures coming and is Andy delivering any Dominos pizza in Italy?"

    Dad says..."who's paying for the next two nights?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I feel the looove & happiness
    coming thru with the great pics!
    Steve came over Nanas today- I think he is
    missing you! Did some heavy praising!
    Cherish the Momemts
    xxxooo Mama Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO glad you guys are getting lots of pictures of the two of you!!! I seem to forget that part, and regret it later. Have fun in Switzerland! Will you take pictures of a St.Bernard for me???????
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete